Plans for re-opening to Year 6 on June 1:
Following on from my earlier communication this week and having read all of the available guidance, myself and the leadership team have put together a plan that we feel allows your children and our staff to work safely on our site. The plan is also sustainable so that if we are directed to open to other year groups we are able to accommodate this. I was going to share the plan with you tomorrow along with our staff but we have in the last half an hour received communication from the LA about a possible city wide response which will not be told to us until Thursday 21st May. Therefore I will hold back on sharing what we have planned and will review the situation on Friday of next week. I am sorry I am not able to give you more information at this point.